The Pattern Zero Roulette System
“Makes me at least $100/hour
playing just 4 numbers!”
My name is Carrie. I am a 39-year-old female from NW Indiana. I’ve been playing roulette on and off for the past 12 years. What I’m about to share with you are details about my own personal roulette system – the result of my 12-year quest to beat roulette.
Probably much like yourself, I bought system after system, spending hundreds of dollars, just to be disappointed in ALL cases. They were either too difficult, required too much bankroll or simply flat out didn’t work (at least not enough to produce a profit over losses). So, I decided I had to rely on myself if I were going to find an answer. After 10 years of work and quite a bit of inspiration, this “roulette system” was the result.
Now there are those that argue roulette is random and can’t be beaten. Whether you believe the numbers are random or not, whether you believe past spins effect future spins, or not, think about this: The numbers MUST repeat because there are only 37-38 possible choices, depending on the wheel. The numbers on the roulette wheel are not infinite. It’s not like the number 99 can come up. We make it seem far more complicated than it really is!
What I’ve discovered is that certain combinations of numbers
repeat within cycles of 21 spins.
If you’ve been playing roulette for any good length of time, you will often notice the same numbers will repeat within a series of spins. That’s because these numbers tend to trend together for a period of time. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. These numbers will run for an indeterminate period of time, stop and not come up for another indefinite length of time. This is what creates the phenomenon of “hot” and “cold” numbers. This roulette system wins long-term because it exploits these short-term patterns. This information was 10 years in the making and you will find it nowhere else!!!
The hard part was figuring out what numbers tended to group together. This required looking over thousands of spins (and some inspiration). I’ve tried playing with just ANY 4 number combinations and didn’t get the same results. Why do certain numbers cluster together? In the beginning, I didn’t understand why this happened but now I realize it’s because of where the numbers are placed in relation to each other on the wheel. This is the basis of the roulette system.
I thought long and hard about sharing this information or “roulette system.” On one hand, I’m concerned because I have no control over how people will distribute my information and it getting into undesirable hands. On the other hand, I want people to know roulette can be beat, and YES, I want the recognition!
In the beginning, I very much wanted to charge $1000 for this information in order to keep copies of it floating around to a minimum, but then people who really need and want it won’t be able to afford it or will be too skeptical to buy it. So in order to address my issues and concerns, I’ve decided to have users agree to a legal confidentiality agreement that they will not share this roulette system with anyone.
I’ll try to give you as much information about the roulette system as I can without giving it away
The basis of the roulette system is that certain numbers have other numbers they appear with – creating “cycles” for lack of a better word. These numbers form sets consisting of 4-number combinations. These number sets run within 17-21 spins.
- The main bet of the roulette system plays 4 numbers, split or straight up, keeping the bankroll within reason. There are 5 other “special bets,” 3 for Live play and 2 for Online play.
- The roulette system includes 2 charts – one containing all the number sets for EVERY number on the European wheel and one containing all the number sets for EVERY number on the American wheel as well as examples, bet selection, progressions and how to capitalize on the cycles before they end. Win no matter what wheel you’re playing!
- The Special Bets of the roulette system are the Basket Bet, Single Streets and Red/Black. The Basket Bet covers the numbers 0-00-1-2-3 on the American wheel. This bet actually makes the basket bet profitable! Single Streets and Red/Black are as their names suggest. The special bets online are Lines and Corners.
- No large bankroll requirement! Does NOT require $1000 bankroll like most systems.
- Using $1 units, roulette system bankroll playing straight up is $248. On tables with $5 minimum, using $1 chips, bankroll straight up is $290. Knowing what I know now, I can tell you that you’re not going to beat roulette playing flat bets with a bankroll of $100. I’ve tried! Now you can benefit from all my trial and error.
- Makes on average $200-$250 for 1.5 to 2 hours of play, depending upon the speed of the table dealer.
- Win rate of main roulette system bet (17-21 Bet) is 98%. Streets is 96% and Basket Bet 97%. The 17-21 Roulette System Bet and Basket Bet plays the zeros, so there is no house edge!
- Casinos with live dealers are best. Do NOT play in Flash casinos! (Note: To play online you need to know the tactics the RNG software uses to keep you from winning. I’ll tell you the real truth about playing roulette online!)
- Works on both American and European wheels. It has nothing to do with dealer signature or wheel bias.
- You will NOT have to wait a long time for roulette system patterns to appear. They appear often and frequently, often overlapping. Once you learn the bets, you’ll be able to walk up to the table and play whatever you see, playing professionally should you choose to!
- The Pattern Zero Roulette System is a 2-part system. You receive the companion Power Matrix Roulette System FREE!
- The Power Matrix roulette system brings the law of third and the matrix together to create a powerful roulette system.
- Power Matrix roulette system contains 10 different number combinations playable for up to 7 spins. Bankroll $260. Win rate 98%.
- Pattern Zero roulette system works best in land casinos. Power Matrix roulette system works best in live dealer online casinos.
For example, one combination of roulette system number mates is 4/5/8/11 on the American wheel. The bet works like this: Whenever you see any 2 numbers from this set of 4 numbers appear together within 9 spins, play all 4 numbers for 17-21 bets. (Most roulette system numbers can be played split or straight up.)
Let’s say the following numbers are on the marquee (real sample taken from the American wheel): 5 19 11 12 31 19 6 8 (win). The showing of the 5 and 11 indicate a roulette system bet. It wins 5 spins later with the #8. For the sake of illustration, none of the rules are included here, as to when to bet, when to stop, when and when not to enter. There are 4 simple, but critical, roulette system rules you must follow to increase win rate. The roulette system contains number combinations/sets for every number.
Take A Look At Some Real Roulette Spins
Continuing with the roulette system example combo of 4/5/8/11 on the American wheel. Frank Scoblete’s Spin Roulette Gold book lists real spins at the end of the book. A partial list can be seen here.
Scroll down to page 182, second page of the first set of complete results. At the top of the first column, you will see the 5 and 4 appear together within 5 spins of each other. The combo wins five spins later with the #8.
On page 183, first column, the 8 and 4 show and win 14 spins later on the #8. (Note the column is continued on page 184, not the beginning of the second column.)
On page 188, first column, the 11 and 8 show together and wins 14 spins later on the #11.
On page 191, middle of first column, the pair of 5 and 4 show within 5 spins of each other and wins 2 spins later on the #11.
On page 200, top of third column, the 5 and 11 pair shows and wins 5 bets later with the #8.
That’s 5 sessions in a row with just ONE set of roulette system numbers!
European Wheel Sample
Let’s take a look at a week’s worth of real roulette spins for the 0/5/11/22 combination-set on the European Wheel:
Go to the Spielbank Hamburg site of real roulette spins where they list spins from their land-based casino in Germany.
The website is in German but do not translate it as it breaks the form. To view spins, click Kalendar and choose November 2013. Then select the date. Select Tisch 3. Then click the reddish button that says “Anzeigen.”
November 4, 2013 (04.11.2013): There are 12 columns in this sample. Notice toward the bottom of the 3rd column, the 0 and 5 are within 3 spins (0-32-5). You would’ve played the roulette system combo of 0/5/11/22 for 21 bets. In this case, the #0 came 3 spins later.
November 5: At the bottom of the second column and beginning of third, the 0 and 11 show within 6 spins of each other. The set wins in 21 spins on the #22!
November 6: At the top of the first column, the 0 and 11 appear together. The set wins 12 spins later with the #11.
November 7: At the end of the first column, the 11 and 5 appear together 7 spins apart. The set wins 8 spins later with the #5.
November 8: The first playable indicator for this bet is toward the end of the 3rd column. The 5 and 0 appear one number apart. The set wins 11 spins later on the #5.
November 9: The 0 and 5 appear one number apart in the first column and the set wins on the #5 thirteen spins later.
November 10: At the top of the first column, the 0 and 5 show. The set wins 14 spins later on the #5.
That’s 7 days in a row with just ONE number combination!
Sometimes these sets can, and will, go up to the 21st bet but most often occur within the first 17. In order to play properly and increase win rate, you need to know the 4 simple rules, including when to start and when not to play. Originally, I was going to encrypt the document file and charge $97 for the system, but then I realized that wasn’t in line with my original reason for starting this roulette system quest in the first place: to get back at the casinos. It’s okay for a casino to take everyone’s money but as soon as someone starts winning large amounts, they can get banned. That should be illegal…but it’s not. So I felt like I wanted the casinos money for a change. I’m only one person and cannot play at tons of casinos but this CAN be done through a group of players. In addition, there are many who are not willing to spend this amount on a roulette system they haven’t tested. As a result, I decided to keep the cost of the system affordable for everyone. So I’ve decided to make it ONLY $24.00, which is affordable by ALL players.
Live Roulette System Videos
(Note: These videos demonstrate roulette system sessions
using only PARTIAL combos so as not to give
the FULL combos away.)
The following videos are example roulette system sessions playing the main bet. Sessions are in real money mode in casinos using Real Time Gaming software. Enlarge videos by clicking square icon in lower right hand corner.
This video is taken using a Fun Account at Dublin Bet casino. Since it’s a live casino, the numbers are the same whether playing for real money or fun. Video has been sped up slightly to keep it within YouTube video length limits. Actual session time is 21 minutes.
More videos at my YouTube Channel
Click The Button Below To Secure Your Copy. Questions? Contact me at carrielash at gmail.com
Roulette System Confidentiality Agreement: By clicking the purchase button below you agree that you will not share, rent or sell any part of the roulette system documentation you will receive and that all information contained therein will be kept strictly confidential.
(After payment, I will email you the roulette system information in PDF format within 24-48 hours.
To limit piracy, I do not provide a direct download link. Sorry for any inconvenience.)
P.S. You can finally stop losing at roulette. The ticket to understanding the “mystery” of how the wheel works is right in front of you. Now you can learn what took me 10 years to discover and FINALLY start WINNING!
FREE BONUS: You’ll receive my New Power Matrix Roulette System as a Free Bonus! It’s the “perfect” companion roulette system. Low bankroll, high win rate! It can be played in conjunction with the Pattern Zero Roulette System or used as a stand alone system. Plays only 7 spins. I made $600 in 4.5 hours using $1 chips with this roulette system! You get TWO winning systems for the price of ONE! I will also include my favorite Craps method.
By the way, here’s a Free Tip: Did you know the win rate of a roulette system that performs well on live wheels is reduced by 25%-35% on air ball roulette machines? They DO NOT work the same. This is system is NOT for use on airball wheels or machines. Do not play systems designed for live dealer wheels on air ball machines!
Copyright 2011-2014 Roulette System