Simple * Low Bankroll * Wins Long-Term
Hello Fellow Player,
If you haven’t guessed by now, my name is Carrie. I’m primarily a roulette player but through a friend I became interested in baccarat.
With his help, I’ve tested everything from systems by Dave Gunas, Robert Reno, Tony Leo, Baccarat Baron, a system that sold for $4,500 and the so-called $100,000 card counting baccarat system. Not to mention various money management plans, like A. C. Butch and Flaming Torch. In my experience, I can tell you this:
Roulette is about patterns, baccarat is not.
If you’re playing patterns (i.e. play this when you see this),
eventually it will fail.
Yes, there are chops and streaks. Sometimes they will continue, sometimes they won’t. However, they are not genuine indicators. How are you supposed to know if they will or won’t continue? You can’t! With my system, you don’t have to guess.
In my opinion, all the aforementioned systems seem to suffer from 1 of 2 shortcomings: either bet selection or money management. A good baccarat system has both a good bet selection and money management system. So, as my custom, I decided to make my own and called it Carrie’s “Perfect” Baccarat system.
This is the second of my systems, which I personally developed. The first is my Pattern Zero Roulette System. Following is a list of why I think this new baccarat system is “perfect.”
Baccarat System Benefits:
- Average win is 5 units per 60 hands/per shoe – about $50-$150 per shoe. Much more if you hit a streak.
- Low bankroll requirement. Bankroll is just 9 units per session.
- Play live with as little as $1 units (online), $5 units, up to $10 and $25 units.
- You are looking for ONE simple trigger, not a bunch of “patterns.”
- Simple betting strategy. Easy to learn. There are 3 simple rules.
- Powerful money management system and stop loss built-in.
- Ideal for recreational, hit-and-run type gambling but can be used professionally.
- I’m not charging some ridiculous amount thus my system is affordable by EVERYONE.
- I’ve found that beating baccarat is best accomplished with a group of 4 players. This is only single player system I know of that makes a profit long-term.
Now those are the benefits but one may be thinking when there are pros, there are cons. The only con I can think of is that although it wins long term, you should be prepared for variance. Meaning, if you win 7 out of 10 sessions, you don’t know when those losing sessions will be. They could be all in a row or spread out, so you have to be mentally prepared as well as have proper bankroll to play through them. Such is the nature of gambling and anyone who says otherwise is not being entirely truthful.
However, one player won $160,000 over 10 months with a similar system. He did this simply by having more winning sessions than losing ones, which is what this system is all about.
Confidentiality Agreement: By clicking the purchase button below you agree that you will not share, rent or sell any part of the baccarat system documentation you will receive and that all information contained therein will be kept strictly confidential.
This session profited 8 units in 7 minutes!
(After payment, I will email you the information in PDF format within 24-48 hours. To limit piracy, I do not provide a direct download link. Sorry for any inconvenience.)